Thursday, March 24, 2011

Eleven Months Old

Dear Zachary,

You're eleven months old! You're growing so fast and I'm just loving this stage of life with you!



The last six weeks or so have been so much fun...you're crawling, pulling up and becoming more independent...and with that independence your personality continues to emerge. You smile easily, laugh, babble and SCREAM the most high-pitched screech!

This morning, at breakfast, I noticed that your fifth tooth (a top tooth) has broken through the gum. I feel so proud of each and every one of your milestones.

Daddy and I fall more and more in love with you and Jeremy every day (if that's even possible)! We're so taken with your handsomeness.  :)  It seems like we would be used to it by now, but we daily marvel at what handsome sons we have! 

If we're charmed by your good looks, we're over-the-moon thrilled with the inner you that shines through each and every day. You have a beautiful and sweet spirit, and I'm so excited to see how your personality continues to emerge as you continue to grow.

I love you...always and forever,
Mama

No comments: