Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Showered with Love!

Wow! I am one blessed woman!

Last weekend, I was given two beautiful showers. The first was here in Katy, and it was hosted by four of my friends from church. I'm bummed that I don't have any photos of them handy for this blog post, but they are some lovely, lovely women!


One of the hostesses (another adoptive Mom) made this beautiful cake for the party, and let me tell ya--delicious!


The other shower was in my hometown of The Woodlands!

These were three of my lovely hostesses: my sister Jill, my friend and former roommate Catherine, and one of my Mom's best friends Carol. Can you tell we have fun together???

This is my sister, my Mom and me:


The cake at this shower had the words spoken by the Ethiopian judge when we attended court there, "They are yours!"


Opening presents at these baby showers was so much FUN! We received so many great gifts for the boys!


It is such a great feeling to have what we need to be ready to welcome them home! And so many wonderful friends and family made it possible! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the showers! Too cute and so much fun.

Unknown said...

How wonderful!

J
www.gfinkfamily.blogspot.com