Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day! We have had such a fun day today. Nana came over last night and spent the night, and all of us went to a local kiddie water park this morning with the boys. It was nice and warm, but not too crowded, and the boys had a great time splashing in the water. So did we adults!






Here are a few pics of my All-American Ethiopian baby and me wearing our patriotic colors! Oh, how I love this boy!!!




I'm feeling very thankful for my precious family, and I'm thrilled that my aunt and uncle and two cousins will soon be moving to Houston from Florida...our local clan is growing!

I'm also thankful today for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to give me and my family the freedoms we so enjoy (and quite frankly take for granted). God Bless America!


2 comments:

The Busters said...

Love the patriotic shots!! So glad you guys had a fun, family weekend!

Sparkz said...

The look on your face says it all. You can tell you love him. Glad things are going well. Love to read the updates.